Saturday, January 21, 2017

From Coach Yarbrough: Our 12-2 season has come to an end with a Final 4 loss to Coffee 48-50. It is immeasurable how proud I am of my young men in their pursuit of their goal. We figured out that one person can't win by themselves and that if you have a clear vision, of what you want to bring into existence, in your mind and truly desire to make it happen, you'll be energized with determination and passion. These young men experienced, first hand, how life works. It is the process that matters the most, day by day, sweat after sweat, the pieces of the puzzle will create the the big picture. I pray that my young men keep God first, stay humble and continue to work hard and improve the things that can be changed while leaving things that cannot be changed alone. I can't wait to see what the future holds for them.


via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment